Looking to spruce up an indoor space? Lancaster Custom House Painting has endless ways to give a makeover to interior spaces to give rooms, hallways and more. Brad Stoner Painting’s interior residential painting services include:
- Painting all rooms of the home, including bathrooms and kitchens
- Entryway and stairwell painting
- Acoustic ceiling removal and texturing
- Cabinet repainting
- Minor wood and stucco repair
Why Choose Lancaster Custom House Painters?
- Reputation. We deliver one of the best painting values in the region while delivering excellence in customer service. It is what we are known for.
- Competitive Pricing. We provide you with the highest quality work at competitive prices with all the project details spelled out in a professional proposal. We DO NOT require a deposit up front. You pay after the work has been completed to your satisfaction.
- Professional Painters. Not day laborers, not temp workers. We are not jacks-of-all-trades. We only do painting and the services directly related painting, like drywall repair, wallpaper removal, power washing, carpentry, and color consulting.
- Warranty. A contractor can promise you the moon, but will they call you back after they’ve been paid? We have a warranty that is up when we change our company name or our cell phone number. We have a brick and mortar office with an actual business address.
- Our franchise parent is behind us. We will even send you a post card when your warranty is about to expire in order to remind you about our free warranty inspection.
- Insurance. We will not just tell you we are insured, we will provide you copies of our liability and more importantly our workers compensation insurance. You and your property are not at risk when you choose us.
At Lancaster Custom Painting, we provide a professional quality commercial painting job in Lancaster
at an affordable price. If you want to change the look of your building’s interior or exterior, we can help.
As a long standing commercial painting company, Lancaster Custom Painting is accustomed to different work environments. We are not always the only workers in a building, so we know we may need to coordinate with other contractors during the project, or work around your business’s schedule. So, for example, if you own a store that’s open during the day, we can paint at night. If your business is too crazy during the workweek, we can paint on weekends. We can be flexible.
Our services include:
- Working with low VOC paints that meet California’s environmental laws.
- Preparing surfaces by power washing and priming them to help prevent fading.
- Repairing any concrete or wood damage.
- Incorporating finishes that protect the newly painted building from the outdoor elements.
- For indoor jobs, we protect all floors and furniture.
- Next we prepare surfaces for painting.
Outside painting requires protecting flowerbeds and other landscaping elements near the base of the building. We also fix cracks, joints, and other areas a lot of painters may overlook simply because it is a commercial job.
Lancaster Custom Painting will consult with you from the beginning of the project through to completion. We work within your time frame and budget.
Whether you want an updated appearance or something a bit more involved, we can handle your exterior and interior painting needs professionally, with exceptional customer service and results that last.
Find out how Lancaster Custom Painting can bring new life to the interior and exterior surfaces of your home.
Don’t just paint your house any painter’s way. Paint your house the Colossus way!
- Low-Mid-High Rise Buildings
- New Construction
- Condominium Associations
- Apartment Complexes
- Office Buildings
- Shopping Centers
- Medical Facilities
Commercial Exterior Services
- Pressure Cleaning
- Exterior Painting
- Elastomeric Coatings
- Waterproofing Coatings
- Texture Finishes
- Stucco Repair
- Concrete Restoration
- Epoxy Floor Coatings
- Metal and Aluminum Coating
- Industrial Painting
- Waterproof Caulking
Commercial Interior Services
- Ceiling Coatings
- Wall Coatings
- Texture Finishes
- Faux Finishes
- Interior Staining
- Interior Painting
- Varnish Coatings
- Primer Applications
- Acrylic Coatings
- Oil Coatings
- Stain Concrete Floors
- Venitian Plaster